
And here is Saigon's response to Joe's second diss. I hope there are no more coming and these two just fight. For real, Joe can put it on BuddenTV and they can knuckle up and fight. No guns, no knives, no crew. Just fight! That is what I would like to see. THAT would be entertainment. With that said, this shit is dope. I'm just not with all these other bloggers slurping Joe Buddens like he's actually a great artists. If that was the case he would have made one record that people cared about since "Pump It Up". When was the last time somebody (other than a blogger) has said "did you hear that new Buddens joint?". It doesn't happen. I guess the same can be said for Saigon but whatever, he doesn't try and make his name off dissing other dudes. Anyways, I guess now we have to hear Joe reply. Great.
Saigon










0 comments:
Post a Comment