Thursday, August 28, 2008

Asher Roth & Beanie Sigel at Magic In Vegas

JAN29




Okay, this Asher Roth dude is slowly getting me on his side. I really wanted to front on him because he reminds me of Slim Shady so much, but I guess any white rapper with a somewhat winy voice (not a diss) will remind me of Eminem. On top of that, he doesn't really have any songs that I like and when I see video like THIS of him making the crowd go absolutely mild I really don't get excited ("Roth Boys" video is dope though!). But I still want to see this dude win. He really is on his own shit, and he can spit. He also has Beanie Motherfucking Sigel declaring that Asher Roth is "the future". Plus his Dad (David Lee) is the front man for one of the greatest rock bands ever!*


*might not be true

0 comments:

Post a Comment